I strongly recommend that you avoid this dating service as it is an absolute rip off. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has heard anything about Prestige Introductions (prestigegayintroductions.com) or any other sites?
The basically take your money and do nothing for you. There just HAS to be someplace better than those cattle-call sites, Match and Chemistry.
What I worry the most is the nature of this site-even if I find my Mr Big and live happily ever after, how am I not gonna be judged when people get to know the fact that we met, say, via a sugardaddy dating site?
But then I'm really great and I deserve one successful great guy.....dilemma dilemma O, P. O, and MR LA lawyer above, do gimme a call if you like Azn hotties Hi Guys, Like you, I've been looking for a service to find a quality guy for a LTR. I to am completely fed up with the drama queens, gay bars, game players, and the sites like gay.com, findfred, and manhunt. I swear that at least 75% or so of the memberships are JUST looking for a good time (aka. And the other 25% just don't end up anywhere for whatever reason. That's why this new site EXECUTIVEGAYDATING service really caught my eye. Someone that I can't wait to hang out with and have fun with. Someone who will make me look forward to tomorrow while cherishing the day. My story is that I am closeted and would like to stay that way.
Like online dating, it can be one of the most demoralizing processes on the planet.
But I have a secret to tell you…Our intelligence and our…While job searching in my early 20’s (last century! One of those five became a great job that helped jump start my career.
An…Sometimes you know it’s time to start looking for a new job because there’s a big red flag flapping in the wind, like dissatisfaction from your boss or major company upheavals.
But there may be less obvious indications…Are you hooked on pinning?
In fact, a professional reference can make or break your ability to land a job, says Mary Olson-Menzel, president of MVP Executive Search and Development.During the discussion, we will assess whether or not professional matchmaking would be appropriated for you. MACBETH MATCHMAKING – UPSCALE MATCHMAKING AT ITS FINEST Read more We put our clients throught a proccess before we offer them membership. Finding an amazing partner was a special moment for me.We cannot accept every client we meet without a background check will be performed. Complete professionalism from the initial contact and immediate attention to any concerns, thoughts, or questions.Surely, there must be a discreet service for successful guys who want a LTR with another quality guy w/o having to wade through the mess that is and I reviewed the entire EXECUTIVEGAYDATING site and was very pleased with the contents within the site. COM - try compatiblepartners.com, it's the gay version of eharmony for gay men and women who want a serious relationship.If you find a service or run across something that works, please let me know! The entire introduction and matching process was very well put together and the FAQ answered all of my questions. Here is the bottom line - IT IS WAY TO DAMN HARD TO MEET OTHER GAY/BI MAN WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A LTR AND ALSO DECIDE TO REMAIN IN THE CLOSET! Very successful IT professional early 40s, Italian, low drama, low stress, well kept, nice guy, passionate, and full of life. Anyone not interested in the gay scene or trashy sites like manhunt and the rest is a bit screwed, as we're all finding out.